This is what you need to know if you have tested positive for COVID-19 and are recovering at home.
Reference: Ministry of Health
1) Who is eligible for Home Recovery?
Home recovery is the default for fully vaccinated persons, who are:
- Aged 12 – 69 years old
- Have mild or no symptoms
- Have no severe illness or co-morbidities
- No household member over 80 years old or deemed vulnerable e.g. pregnant, weak immune response
- Able to self-isolate in a room, preferably with an attached bathroom
2) I’m PCR positive, but no one has contacted me. What do I do?
A surge in cases has caused delays. Your Home Recovery buddy will be in touch and you will get an SMS.
You will be issued a 10-day Isolation Order. Meanwhile, you should:
- Isolate in a room, preferably with an attached toilet
- Wear a mask if you leave the room
- Call your designated Telemedicine Provider or HR buddy 6874 4939 for help. A home care pack will be sent to you if you do not have an oximeter at home.
3) I developed symptoms during Home Recovery. What should I do?
If any of the following symptoms get worse, contact your telemedicine provider.
- Acute respiratory symptoms e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose
- Muscle ache or tiredness
4) I and my family are quarantined and cannot leave home. How can we get food, groceries or medical supplies?
5) How can I keep my household safe if I need to collect meals or change laundry?
6) My family is running out of Antigen Rapid Test (ART) kits. How can we get more?
7) I have yet to receive my home care pack, who should I inform?
“The key item is the oximeter to monitor the oxygen level in your blood,” said MOH.
“We will deliver it to you using contactless delivery, no different from when you are ordering food delivery.”
8) Where do I upload my oximeter test results while on Home Recovery?
MaNaDr is one of the Telemedicine Providers under Home Recovery Programme by MOH, Singapore.
If you feel unwell during your home recovery, do consult our Doctors via the app. All these Teleconsultations are free and fully supported by MOH, Singapore. Teleconsultation will be conducted via MaNadr app
Source: Singapore Ministry of Health
Related articles you might interest in: